Job Title – Sales Manager
The Intertek Group is a worldwide technical services organization dedicated to reducing clients' risks by providing services in following business lines: Industry Services (IS);
Intertek provides technical and safety services to the Oil & Gas, Power, Mining, Construction, Engineering, Chemical, and other heavy industries, as well as, management system certification to all industry sectors.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience of products for industrial companies (valves, pumps, industrial equipment, etc.)
- QA/QC experience in industrial sectors: construction, piping, pressure vessels, rotating machines is an advantage.
- Preferred sectors of experience are oil & gas, utilities, energy and engineering.
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of other language(s) is an advantage.
- Proven sales success within business-to-business sales environment
- Professional and clear communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good network of industrial clients in Romania is a MUST
- Good English written and spoken skills.
- The role objective will be to grow sales in Romania of Intertek TIS services.
- To develop a sales strategy and make recommendations for supporting organization
- Presenting Intertek to potential clients through direct communication in a face to face meetings, telephone, calls and emails.
- As a representative of Intertek at Industry events and tradeshows, BDM professional manner and polished appearance will aid intention of gaining new business leads and contracts.
- Working from Intertek Romania (Bucharest) office and reporting to GM CEE.
Radu Craciunica - Technical and Quality Manager - Industry Services
Mobile: (+4) 0730 066 070